Video categories and samples
Go beyond the world of text and captivate your audience with online video in various categories:
Sports and Entertainment/Lifestyle
Browse video samples
Canadian Press video samples
AP video samples
Browse category descriptions
Canadian Press National: In th National news category, each news segment focuses on one story, either breaking news, spot news, sidebar stories or features. Canadian Press reporters in the field provide HD video from across the country. An average of eight national news clips are produced and made available on weekdays, and up to three on weekends.
AP News Video - U.S. and World: The largest breadth and depth of breaking news from the U.S. and around the world, including entertainment, consumer/technology, health/lifestyle, business, sports and quirky news. Approx. 25-30 clips per weekday and fewer on weekends.
AP News Video - Editor's Picks: A curated selection of the day's top videos, including "News Minute", "ShowBiz Minute", quirky news and other top news. Approx. 5-7 clips wer weekday and 3 clips per weekend day.
AP News Video - Packages Only: Only narrated reports, including
"News Minute", "ShowBiz Minute", quirky news and other top news. Approx. 5-7 clips wer weekday and 3 clips per weekend day.
Canadian Press Sports: Each one-to-two-minute clip provides an extended report on one sports story, produced and made available as stories break.
Canadian Press Entertainment/Lifestyle: Includes spot news clips providing an extended report on one entertainment or lifestyle story, produced and made available as stories break (topics may cover music, film, art, popular culture, food, travel, health, fashion, beauty and more). It also includes the following weekly features:
- Video@Home every Monday looks at the latest DVD, on demand and home video releases.
- New Music every Tuesday looks at the latest music releases.
- Culinary Coach every Tuesday provides tips to make you a better cook.
- Gaming Goods every Wednesday looks at the latest video game releases.
- Fresh Flicks every Friday looks at what films are opening at the box office.
- Tabloid Talk every weekend looks at the latest celebrity gossip.
- Next Big Thing every Friday looks at what’s flying under the radar in Entertainment.
- Pet Pointers every Friday provides tips for caring for your pet.
AP Celebrity: Goes beyond the sound bite to reveal more about the people and personalities your audience wants, including celebrity interviews and profiles.
AP Entertainment: Approx. 6-8 video clips per weekday and 2 clips per weekend day, including breaking entertainment news and a daily "Entertainment Minute" wrap-up clip and feature clips:
- Television Week clips every Monday looking at the latest in TV news and a preview of program highlights.
- Music Week and DVD Week clips every Tuesday covering music reviews, the latest album and DVD releases and previews.
- Celebrities clips every Wednesday covering interviews with today's hottest stars along with celebrity news and gossip.
- Video Games clips every Thursday covering video game previews, reviews and "buzz-worthy" new releases.
- Movie Week clips every Friday of international showbiz news, reviews and interviews, with coverage of special events such as premieres, film festivals and award ceremonies.
Canadian Press Business: Each clip provides a report on one business story, produced and made available as stories break. Also includes a selection of weekly business videos, such a business lookahead looking at what to expect on the markets that week, and more evergreen features looking at money tips for consumers, people with interesting careers and pointers for job searchers or people looking to improve their career.
La Presse Canadienne French News: At least four clips per weekday and two per weekend day reporting on a specific national, international, business, entertainment or sports story.
For more information and pricing, contact us today: