Canadian video news
Complement your TV news video clips by adding Internet news video developed uniquely for online audiences
The Canadian Press helps keep your website visitors watching and wanting more by providing current, credible Canadian video news.
We draw upon our global partnerships with The Associated Press, SNTV (Sports News Television) and other agencies to meet growing demand for Internet news video from around the world. We also provide our own unique Canadian video news that is produced specifically for websites and wireless services to give your audience truly original online news video.
- High-quality news video clips, available in various formats, are easily pushed to your website, requiring minimum effort from you.
- Eye-catching Internet news video, 30 seconds to two minutes in length, engage your audience to watch news stories as they unfold.
- Updated throughout the day, Canadian video news files cover national news, sports, entertainment, business and more: See AP Online Video and The Canadian Press Online Video samples (some available in French).
- 24/7 support from our experienced technical team.
- Generate new and repeat traffic among a growing number of broadband users who want news media content.
- Increase revenue from advertisers looking for online content that holds the attention of visitors longer.
- Take advantage of this convenient and cost-effective way to add Internet news video that audiences look for and want.
For more information and pricing, contact us today: